- About us
- Comments? Questions? ____________________________
- Doctrinal Statement ……….
- Doctrine of 40 Gifts Given at Salvation
- Doctrine of A Fortiori
- Doctrine of Abiding
- Doctrine of Abraham
- Doctrine of Abraham 2
- Doctrine of Abraham and Isaac
- Doctrine of Adam and Eve’s Fall
- Doctrine of Adjustment to the Justice of God
- Doctrine of Adoption
- Doctrine of Adultery
- Doctrine of Advocacy
- Doctrine of Ambassadorship
- Doctrine of Amen
- Doctrine of Angel of Jehovah
- Doctrine of Angelic Conflict
- Doctrine of Angelic Conflict 2
- Doctrine of Angels
- Doctrine of Angle of Jehovah
- Doctrine of AntiChrist
- Doctrine of Apostles
- Doctrine of Applying Doctrine
- Doctrine of Ark of the Covenant
- Doctrine of Armor of God
- Doctrine of Arrogance
- Doctrine of Ascension and Session
- Doctrine of Attributes of God
- Doctrine of Avilability of Divine Power
- Doctrine of Baptism
- Doctrine of Baptism/Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Bema Seat
- Doctrine of Bible
- Doctrine of Bible Promises
- Doctrine of Bible Prophecy
- Doctrine of Bibliology
- Doctrine of Birth of Christ Recalculated
- Doctrine of Bitterness
- Doctrine of Black Liberation Theology
- Doctrine of Blessing by Association
- Doctrine of Blessings
- Doctrine of Blood of Christ
- Doctrine of Boasting
- Doctrine of Body of Christ
- Doctrine of Book of Life
- Doctrine of Bread of Life
- Doctrine of Cain and Able
- Doctrine of Calling
- Doctrine of Canonicity
- Doctrine of Capital Punishment
- Doctrine of Carnality
- Doctrine of Charismatic Cult (Movement)
- Doctrine of Charismatic Lingo and translation
- Doctrine of Christ’s Life Chronology
- Doctrine of Christian Degeneracy
- Doctrine of Christian Loser
- Doctrine of Christian Way of Life
- Doctrine of Christian Women
- Doctrine of Christmas
- Doctrine Of Christ’s Spiritual Death On The Cross
- Doctrine of Church
- Doctrine of Circumcision
- Doctrine of Client Nation
- Doctrine of Common Grace
- Doctrine of Communion
- Doctrine of Confession of Personal Sins
- Doctrine of Confession of Sins
- Doctrine of Convicting Ministry of Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Conviction
- Doctrine of Cosmic 1
- Doctrine of Cosmic 2
- Doctrine of Cosmic Dynosphere
- Doctrine of Cosmic System
- Doctrine of Cosmos
- Doctrine of Covenants
- Doctrine of Creation
- Doctrine of Creation of Adam and Eve
- Doctrine of Cross
- Doctrine of Crowns
- Doctrine of Crucifixion in the Ancient World
- Doctrine of Darkness
- Doctrine of Deacons
- Doctrine of Dealing with Demons
- Doctrine of Deaths
- Doctrine of Deity of Jesus Christ
- Doctrine of Demonism
- Doctrine of Details of Life
- Doctrine of Dikaiosune
- Doctrine of Discernment
- Doctrine of Dispensations
- Doctrine of Divine Blessings
- Doctrine of Divine Decree(s)
- Doctrine of Divine Discipline
- Doctrine of Divine Dynosphere
- Doctrine of Divine Essence
- Doctrine of Divine Good
- Doctrine of Divine Good Production
- Doctrine of Divine Guidance
- Doctrine of Divine Imperatives
- Doctrine of Divine Institutions
- Doctrine of Divine Love
- Doctrine of Divine Power
- Doctrine of Divorce
- Doctrine of Divorce and Remarriage
- Doctrine of Doctrinal Orientation
- Doctrine of Drinking
- Doctrine of Dying Grace
- Doctrine of Edification Complex of the Soul
- Doctrine of Efficacious Grace
- Doctrine of Election
- Doctrine of Election and Calling
- Doctrine of Encouragement
- Doctrine of Enduement
- Doctrine of Environmentalism
- Doctrine of Epignosis
- Doctrine of Eschatological Judgments
- Doctrine of Essence of God
- Doctrine of Eternal Life
- Doctrine of Eternal Life of God
- Doctrine of Eternal Rewards
- Doctrine of Eternal Security
- Doctrine of Eucharist
- Doctrine of Evidence Testing
- Doctrine of Exegesis
- Doctrine of Faith
- Doctrine of Faith Rest
- Doctrine of Faith Rest Drill
- Doctrine of False Prophets / Teachers
- Doctrine of Fasting
- Doctrine of Fear
- Doctrine of Feast of First Fruits
- Doctrine of Feast of Pentecost
- Doctrine of Feast of Tabernacles
- Doctrine of Feast of Trumpets
- Doctrine of Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Doctrine of Fellowship
- Doctrine of Fellowship with God
- Doctrine of Fig Tree
- Doctrine of Filling of the Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Filling of the Holy Spirit 2
- Doctrine of Five Cycles of Dicipline
- Doctrine of Foreknowledge
- Doctrine of Forgiveness
- Doctrine of Fornication
- Doctrine of Forty Things Received at Salvation
- Doctrine of Fourty Grace Gifts at Salvation
- Doctrine of Freedom
- Doctrine of Friend, Friendship with God
- Doctrine of Gap
- Doctrine of Giving
- Doctrine of Gnosis
- Doctrine of God Consciousness
- Doctrine of God is Three Persons
- Doctrine of God the Father
- Doctrine of God the Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of God the Son
- Doctrine of Godliness
- Doctrine of Gods Divine Power
- Doctrine of Good Works
- Doctrine of Gospel
- Doctrine of Grace
- Doctrine of Grace Giving
- Doctrine of Grace Orientation
- Doctrine of Greek Verbs
- Doctrine of Grieving the Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Halloween
- Doctrine of Halloween
- Doctrine of Hands in Scripture
- Doctrine of Happiness
- Doctrine of Hardening of Heart
- Doctrine of Headship
- Doctrine of Healing
- Doctrine of Heart Kardia
- Doctrine of Heaven
- Doctrine of Heavenly Citizenship (Politeuma Metaphor)
- Doctrine of Hermeneutics
- Doctrine of Hezekiah
- Doctrine of High Priesthood of Christ
- Doctrine of Holiness of God
- Doctrine of Honor
- Doctrine of Human Life
- Doctrine of Human Spirit
- Doctrine of Human Viewpoint
- Doctrine of Hypostatic Union
- Doctrine of Hypostatic Union and Kenosis
- Doctrine of I.C.E. Teaching
- Doctrine of Impeccability
- Doctrine of Impersonal Love
- Doctrine of Impersonal Love for all Mankind
- Doctrine of Importance of Application of Bible Doctrine
- Doctrine of Importance of Bible Doctrine
- Doctrine of Importance of Bible Doctrine 2
- Doctrine of Importance of Bible Study
- Doctrine of Importance of Prophecy
- Doctrine of Imputation
- Doctrine of Incarnation
- Doctrine of Indwelling of Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Indwelling of Jesus Christ
- Doctrine Of Indwelling Of The Trinity 2
- Doctrine of Indwelling of Trinity
- Doctrine of Inheritance
- Doctrine of Insperation, Inerrancy, and Infallibility
- Doctrine of Interpretation
- Doctrine of Invisible Assets
- Doctrine of Invisible Hero
- Doctrine of Jesus and Nicodemus
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ Controlling History
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ Controls History
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ Experience on the Cross
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ in the Tabernacle
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ Resurrection
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ Seven Trials
- Doctrine of Jesus Christ’s Life
- Doctrine of Judaizers
- Doctrine of Judgement Seat of Christ
- Doctrine of Judgements
- Doctrine of Justice of God
- Doctrine of Justification
- Doctrine of Kenosis
- Doctrine of Kinsmen Redeemer
- Doctrine of Lamb’s Book of Life
- Doctrine of Lapsarianism
- Doctrine of Last Judgement
- Doctrine of Laying Down your Life for your Friends
- Doctrine of Legalism
- Doctrine of Levitical Priesthood
- Doctrine of Light
- Doctrine of Living Grace
- Doctrine of Logistical Grace
- Doctrine of Logistical Grace (Revised)
- Doctrine of Lord’s Supper
- Doctrine of Lordship Salvation (false)
- Doctrine of Lord’s Prayer
- Doctrine of Loser Believer
- Doctrine of Love
- Doctrine of Love
- Doctrine of Manna
- Doctrine of Marriage
- Doctrine of Marriage Culture
- Doctrine of Mary (Mother of Jesus)
- Doctrine of Melchizedek
- Doctrine of Mental Attitude Sins
- Doctrine of Mentorship of Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Mercy
- Doctrine of Metabolization of Bible Doctrine
- Doctrine of Millennium
- Doctrine of Mishna
- Doctrine of Momentum Testing
- Doctrine of Mosaic Law
- Doctrine of Mysteries Surrounding the Cross
- Doctrine of Mystery
- Doctrine of Names and Titles of God
- Doctrine of Necromancers and Mediums
- Doctrine of Negitive Volition Towards Doctrine
- Doctrine of New Species
- Doctrine of New Spiritual Species
- Doctrine of New Testament Commandments
- Doctrine of Noah and the Ark and Flood
- Doctrine of Occupation with Christ
- Doctrine of Occupation with Christ
- Doctrine of Occupation with Person of Christ
- Doctrine of Offensive
- Doctrine of Old Sin Nature
- Doctrine of Omnipotence of God
- Doctrine of Omnipresence of God
- Doctrine of Omniscience of God
- Doctrine of Operation Footstool
- Doctrine of Operation Z
- Doctrine of Origin of the Soul
- Doctrine of Passover
- Doctrine of Pastor Teacher
- Doctrine of Paul the Apostle
- Doctrine of Pauls Chronology of his Life
- Doctrine of Peace
- Doctrine of Persecutions
- Doctrine of Perseverance
- Doctrine of Personal Love for God
- Doctrine of Personal Sense of Destiny
- Doctrine of Pistis
- Doctrine of Pivot
- Doctrine Of Portfolio Of Invisible Assets
- Doctrine of Positional Truth
- Doctrine of Post-Salvation Sinning
- Doctrine of Power of God
- Doctrine of Prayer
- Doctrine of Prayer 1
- Doctrine of Pre-Trib Rapture
- Doctrine of Predestination, Election and Foreknowledge
- Doctrine of Preexistence of Christ
- Doctrine of Priesthood
- Doctrine of Priesthood of Jesus Christ
- Doctrine of Problem-Solving Devices
- Doctrine of Promises of God
- Doctrine of Prophets and Prophecy
- Doctrine of Propitiation
- Doctrine of Prosperity
- Doctrine of Protocol Plan of God
- Doctrine of Protocol Plan of God cont.
- Doctrine of Quenching the Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Quenching the Spirit
- Doctrine of Rapture
- Doctrine of Rapture Pre-Tribulation
- Doctrine of Rearing Children
- Doctrine of Rearing Children
- Doctrine of Rebound
- Doctrine of Reconciliation
- Doctrine of Recovery Procedure for Rebound
- Doctrine of Redemption
- Doctrine of Regeneration
- Doctrine of Religious Babylon
- Doctrine of Repentance
- Doctrine of Rest
- Doctrine of Resurrection
- Doctrine of Retrogression
- Doctrine of Reversionism
- Doctrine of Right Man Right Woman
- Doctrine of Righteousness
- Doctrine of Roman History
- Doctrine of Royal Family of God
- Doctrine of Royal Family Unity
- Doctrine of Royal Imperatives
- Doctrine of Salvation
- Doctrine of Salvation Adjustment to the Justice of God
- Doctrine of Salvation False Ploy
- Doctrine of Salvation False Ploy; Lordship
- Doctrine of Sanctification
- Doctrine of Satan
- Doctrine of Satan and Demonism
- Doctrine of Satan’s Counterfeits
- Doctrine of Satan’s Indictments
- Doctrine of Satan’s Strategy
- Doctrine of Satanic War Plan
- Doctrine of Scar Tissue of the Soul
- Doctrine of Second Advent of Christ
- Doctrine of Separation
- Doctrine of Session of Christ
- Doctrine of Seven Feasts of Israel
- Doctrine of Seven Ministries of God the Holy Spirit At Salvation
- Doctrine of Sex
- Doctrine of Shame
- Doctrine of Sharing the Happiness of God
- Doctrine of Sharing the Happiness of God
- Doctrine of Shekinah Glory
- Doctrine of Sickness
- Doctrine of Signs and Wonders
- Doctrine of Sin
- Doctrine of Sin Unto Death
- Doctrine of Sinfull Trend of Adam
- Doctrine of Sins of the Tongue
- Doctrine of Slave Market of Sin
- Doctrine of Soul & Spirit
- Doctrine of Soul Essence
- Doctrine of Souls Frame of Reference
- Doctrine of Sovereignty of God
- Doctrine of Soverignty of God
- Doctrine of Sowing and Reaping
- Doctrine of Spirit Filled Life
- Doctrine of Spiritual Death
- Doctrine of Spiritual Death of Jesus Christ (Substitutionary)
- Doctrine of Spiritual Gifts
- Doctrine of Spiritual Life
- Doctrine of Spiritual Maturity
- Doctrine of Spiritual Metabolism
- Doctrine of Spiritual Self Esteem
- Doctrine of Spiritual Warfare
- Doctrine of Spirituality
- Doctrine of Spirituality & Carnality
- Doctrine of Stewardship
- Doctrine of Stress
- Doctrine of Strong Drink
- Doctrine of Stumbling Blocks
- Doctrine of Suffering
- Doctrine of Supergrace
- Doctrine of Surpassing Grace Blessings
- Doctrine of Sword of the Spirit
- Doctrine of Tabernacle
- Doctrine of Taking Up One’s Cross
- Doctrine of Temporary Spiritual Gifts
- Doctrine of Ten PSD’s
- Doctrine of Testing
- Doctrine of Testing Characteristic
- Doctrine of Testing; Evidence Testing
- Doctrine of Tests; Water
- Doctrine of Thanksgiving
- Doctrine of The 12 Apostles
- Doctrine of the Rock
- Doctrine of Thorn in the Flesh
- Doctrine of Tithes and Offerings
- Doctrine of Tithing Part 1
- Doctrine of Tithing Part 2
- Doctrine of Tongues
- Doctrine of Tongues; Ceased in 70 AD.
- Doctrine of Tongues; History
- Doctrine of Tree of Life
- Doctrine of Trinity
- Doctrine of Undeserved Suffering
- Doctrine Of Unique Royal Commissions
- Doctrine of Unites States in Prophecy
- Doctrine of unity in Royal family of God
- Doctrine of Unlimited Atonement
- Doctrine of Unpardonable Sin
- Doctrine of Veracity of God
- Doctrine of Vine and Branches
- Doctrine of Virgin Birth
- Doctrine of Volition
- Doctrine of Walking
- Doctrine of Walking in the Light
- Doctrine of War
- Doctrine of Water Baptism
- Doctrine of Welfare State
- Doctrine of Will of God
- Doctrine of Wine
- Doctrine of Winner Believer
- Doctrine of Wisdom
- Doctrine of Witnessing
- Doctrine of Womb
- Doctrine of Work Forbidden by the Talmud on the Sabbath
- Doctrine of Works
- Doctrine of Worship
- Doctrine of Worship
- Doctrine of Worthless Mind
- Doctrine of Zeal ____________________________
- Literal Translation, Bible N/T
- Streaming Audio Bible Classes ***
- Study Tools for Bible Study *** ____________________________
- z The Great Pyramid of Giza
July 18, 2010
DOCTRINE OF HUMAN VIEWPOINT
a. Thinking falls into two categories for the believer.
(1) Divine viewpoint from the Bible doctrine in your soul.
(2) Human viewpoint from living in the cosmic system and functioning under Satan’s policy of good and evil.
b. Human viewpoint is the thinking of the believer who has rejected Bible doctrine or neglected it. Therefore, it is the thinking of the carnal or reversionistic believer. The arrogance skills hinder the function of divine viewpoint. This is why Scripture emphasizes the fact that God makes war against the arrogant believer but He gives grace to the humble believer, Jam 4:6; 1 Pet 5:5.
c. Divine viewpoint is the thinking of the believer positive to Bible doctrine, the advancing believer, or the mature believer. When there is any contradiction between what the Scripture says or our empirical knowledge, faith perception dominates, so that reality comes from Bible doctrine as divine viewpoint over the attractiveness or misery of human viewpoint.
d. Human viewpoint is the thinking of the believer who has rejected Bible doctrine or neglected it. Therefore, it is the thinking of the carnal or reversionistic believer. The arrogance skills hinder the function of divine viewpoint.
e. The thoughts of God are divine viewpoint. The thoughts of man are human viewpoint. However, the thoughts of God are recorded in the Word of God so that we can know what divine viewpoint is.
f. Doctrine in the soul starts a conflict in the soul with human viewpoint which is not resolved until we reach maturity. Legalism has to be unlearned for many believers.
g. Divine viewpoint excludes human viewpoint.
(1) There is no place in God’s plan for human viewpoint. “‘My thoughts are not your thoughts,’ says the Lord.” Bible doctrine excludes philosophical speculation.
(2) The subject of apologetics, taught at most seminaries, is based on philosophical speculation, which is arrogance.
(3) A thought (or lack of thought) can make or break you at any given moment, depending on whether your thought is human viewpoint or divine viewpoint.
(4) Decision making is no better than the facts available on which to base the decision. Good decisions are based on correct information. For the believer, good decisions are based on Bible doctrine. For the unbeliever, good decisions are based on establishment thinking. Human viewpoint and sin nature function responds to lust, which is created by decisions to sin and motivated by the lust pattern of the sin nature.
2. Scripture related to human viewpoint.
a. Human viewpoint is a part of the arrogant thinking of the soul motivated by the sin nature. Scripture commands us to stop thinking human viewpoint. Therefore, there is a divine mandate given in Rom 12:2-3, “Stop being conformed to this world but be transformed by the renovation of your thinking, that you may prove what the will of God is, namely the divine good production, the well pleasing to God, the mature status quo. For I say through the grace which has been given to me to every one who is among you, stop thinking of yourself in terms of arrogance beyond what you ought to think, but think in terms of sanity for the purpose of being rational without illusion as God has assigned to each one of us a standard of thinking from doctrine.”
(1) Stop being conformed to this world means to stop being in a state of confusion. The world thinks human viewpoint. To be conformed to this world refers to thought conformation, i.e., thinking human viewpoint. It has nothing to do with how you conduct your social life.
(2) Thinking of yourself in terms of arrogance in confusion and human viewpoint.
(3) Transformation starts with what you think and renovation of thought, changing from human viewpoint to divine viewpoint.
(4) When we think of ourselves in terms of arrogance, we are out of bounds. Everyone has some form of rationality, but it is usually related to illusion. Therefore, their rationality is not reality. This is all human viewpoint.
(5) The standard of thinking comes from doctrine. You have to learn doctrine in order to think divine viewpoint. You have to learn doctrine and metabolize it before it becomes a standard of thinking.
(6) Bible doctrine in the soul is designed to eliminate subjective thinking of arrogance, for all subjective thinking is arrogance or a manifestation of arrogance.
b. Phil 3:15, “Therefore, as many as are mature believers, let us continue objective thinking. Furthermore, if you have a different mental attitude in something God will reveal that to you.” The different mental attitude is human viewpoint.
c. Col 3:2, “Keep thinking objectively about things above [divine viewpoint] and not about things on the earth [human viewpoint].”
d. Gal 5:1, “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free; therefore keep standing fast and do not become entangled again in the yoke of slavery.” This is slavery to spiritual death, false doctrine, human viewpoint, the sin nature, and legalism or activism.
e. Salt is used in the Bible for seasoning food, Job 6:6-7. This is used as a doctrinal analogy. Lack of seasoning is used to indicate human viewpoint. Doctrine seasons life and thought.
f. 1 Cor 2:12, “But we have not received the human I.Q. [human viewpoint, human frame of reference] of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things [spiritual phenomena] which have been graciously given to us by God,”
g. Gal 6:3, “For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.” Thinking is either the application of doctrine to life or the application of arrogance and ignorance, which is human viewpoint.
h. 2 Cor 5:6-8, “Therefore, we are always confident, and knowing that while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord for we walk by faith, not by sight; and being confident, we also prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home face to face with the Lord.”
(1) We moved into the body at birth, when soul life was imputed to biological life. The result of this imputation of soul life is that we are at home in the body. The fact we are at home in the body means that we are absent from the Lord.
(2) “We walk by faith, not by sight” means, if you do not have maximum doctrine circulating in your stream of consciousness, then what you see is evaluated on human viewpoint and garbage in your subconscious.
3. The accumulation of a false scale of values related to human viewpoint comes with subjective arrogance of self-absorption, emotional revolt of the soul, blackout of the soul, scar tissue of the soul. Human viewpoint builds up garbage in the subconscious of the soul. Learning and applying doctrine must not only deal with the issue of the sin nature but must progressively clean out human viewpoint. And just as metabolism provides catabolism (tearing down), so assimilated doctrines often tear down your human viewpoints, your erroneous ideas, your incorrect discernment.
4. Human viewpoint is the wisdom of the world and is taught as a part of the doctrine of demons. This pseudo-wisdom is earthly, referring to demon influence of false doctrine. It is natural, referring to human viewpoint and psychological living. It is demonic, referring to demon possession, applicable only to the unbeliever.
a. Human viewpoint is rational or intellectual arrogance.
b. A favorite practice of rational or intellectual arrogance is to choose something like the theory of evolution over creationism, because it is seems to them to be “more reasonable” than divine revelation in the canon of Scripture. This is consistent with the human viewpoint objective of glorifying self over God.
c. Rational arrogance generally afflicts those believers whose superior I.Q. or educational background gives them a false sense of elitism or superiority.
d. Intellectual arrogance often distorts the trends of history and establishes false trends.
e. Intellectual arrogance uses academic subjects to contradict the lucid and perspicuous statements of Scripture. It uses history, philosophy, psychology, sociology (tries to explain what God is doing in the devil’s world), historical geology, anthropology, certain aspects of political science, and it ends up glorifying Marxist theories, inserting them into academic subjects. Learning these academic subjects often create in the believer an intellectual arrogance which is difficult to overcome when he hears Bible doctrine which contradicts these subjects.
f. The trends of rational or intellectual arrogance are noted in the attempt to reform Christianity, beginning with Gnosticism in the second century. Gnosticism tried to reinterpret the Scriptures and to add philosophical concepts which the Word of God rejects.
g. The scholasticism of medieval times tried to merge the theories of Plato and Aristotle with Christian doctrine.
h. You cannot reconcile Gnosticism (second century) or existentialism (twentieth century) with Bible doctrine. The arrogant believer chooses academia over doctrine because of intellectual arrogance.
i. In the early church, intellectual arrogance was manifest by Neo-Platonism and Gnosticism. In the twentieth century, it is manifest in existentialism, social action, socialism, utopianism, and communism.
j. The truth of Bible doctrine forms a system of absolutes, but arrogance intrudes with the glorification of some form of human speculation which excludes doctrinal viewpoint. This results in such philosophies as existentialism and the arrogant system of subjective humanism.
k. Without the truth of Bible doctrine as the means of establishing the norms of life, intellectualism is meaningless and often very harmful.
l. Bible doctrine is rejected in arrogance under the erroneous conclusion that human existence is neither understandable nor describable in either idealistic or scientific terminology. Allegedly, man can only be understood by the subjective analysis of his suffering, guilt feelings, anxiety, and the need to make decisions through the utilization of his freedom in a meaningless and purposeless world. Existentialism is twentieth century Gnosticism.
m. In arrogance, man’s individual existence precedes his essence. This subjective thinking means he must therefore fashion himself. That’s the application of existentialism to life.
n. Therefore, Christian existentialism emphasizes the arrogant and subjective aspects of man as a creature of God. It glorifies man by saying that man is good and honorable by nature and by birth. Therefore, it denies the existence of the old sin nature and the total depravity of man. Neo-orthodoxy tries to reconcile the concepts of man’s goodness.
o. This results in man seeking God through guilt motivation, which is one of man’s strongest drives for seeking God. Those who have no guilt seek God through intellectual, philosophical speculation. As a result, the believer is not seeking God in the only way possible, i.e., through the perception of Bible doctrine, which immediately eliminates guilt motivation or intellectual philosophical speculation.
p. This human viewpoint is advocated by such men as Kierkegaard, Sartre, Karl Barth, and Emil Brunner. They call themselves modern theologians, but they are really philosophical speculators. They do not to teach doctrine, but attempt to explain Christianity in terms of philosophical speculation. This subjective approach to doctrine is arrogance.
q. There are two categories of intellectual arrogance.
(1) The arrogance of the ignorant who have oversimplified solutions and panaceas to the problems of life. This is the concept of having a predilection toward some red herring conspiracy, blaming all the problems in life on some organization, e.g., on the Jews.
(2) The arrogance of the brilliant intellect who overestimates his own opinion. He is jealous and resentful of anyone else whose academic attainments are greater than his own. He tries to give opinions in areas out of his expertise.
r. Rational arrogance uses human viewpoint and academic theory as the criterion for life instead of Bible doctrine. Irrational arrogance uses feeling and emotion as the criterion for life instead of Bible doctrine.
s. Choosing to believe Satan’s propaganda whether in religion, philosophy, psychology, sociology, political science, or any other academic subject related to human viewpoint results in choosing the thinking and environment of the cosmic system.
t. This doesn’t imply that these academic subjects are all Satanic viewpoint, but most contain a great deal of human viewpoint. Human viewpoint thinking becomes a form of demonization.
5. The human viewpoint of life rejects or sets aside divine viewpoint. It is the thinking of Satan’s second cosmic thinking system.
a. Cosmic one emphasizes self in contrast to God. Cosmic two emphasizes the human viewpoint of psychological living in contrast to the divine viewpoint of spiritual living.
b. In effect, the believer has two minds: first, what he has attained through exposure to Bible doctrine; secondly, what he has received from demon influence in the cosmic system.
c. So he has both human viewpoint and divine viewpoint, and there is a conflict between the two. He purifies his mind through the perception of doctrine, by which he eventually eliminates human viewpoint.
d. The cosmic system depends on human viewpoint which rejects residence and function inside the spiritual life, 1 Cor 2:5.
e. In cosmic two, Satan’s false doctrine results in the human viewpoint of life, which resents Bible doctrine and any truth. 1 Tim 4:1-2, “But the Spirit [God the Holy Spirit] explicitly communicates that in latter periods of time [Incarnation, Church Age, Tribulation], some believers will fall away from doctrine, giving attention to deceitful spirits, even doctrines from demons [demon influence in cosmic system]. By means of hypocrisy of liars, they are seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron.”
f. In cosmic two, the believer is said to be quenching the Spirit, 1Thes 5:19, because he’s functioning under his own power, human viewpoint, and intellect rather than the power of God the Holy Spirit. In cosmic two, human dynamics is related to intellect.
g. Worldliness is a system of human viewpoint thinking. It is the thinking of the cosmic system.
6. Human viewpoint solutions to the problems of life are no substitute for divine solutions which are resident in the protocol plan of God.
a. When a believer has no cognition of these solutions, it is inevitable that he will opt for human viewpoint solutions. These human viewpoint solutions merely become a basis for divine discipline of the believer.
b. There are pseudo-solutions to life’s problems based on human viewpoint.
(1) Denial is the human viewpoint thinking of ignoring the problem in hopes that it will go away. This is the pseudo-miracle syndrome.
(2) Sublimation is the human viewpoint of finding a new outlet, a hobby, a new system of entertainment, a new drive for frustration.
c. Since grace solutions are divine solutions, they exclude human solutions and human viewpoint such as the misuse of prayer, psychology, philosophy, arrogance skills and defense mechanisms, legalism instead of grace, ignorance instead of cognition, gimmicks instead of doctrine.
7. Human viewpoint is thinking privation. Thinking privation is characterized by adding philosophy, psychology, human viewpoints of life to the spiritual life, so that the adult believer begins to think only in terms of earthly things. Human viewpoint replaces divine viewpoint; arrogance skills replace spiritual skills.
8. GNOSIS type doctrine often becomes human viewpoint, whereas EPIGNOSIS is always divine viewpoint. GNOSIS means no doctrinal orientation. GNOSIS is academic understanding of doctrine without any true application of doctrine to self, to God, or to other members of the human race. You can apply academic understanding of doctrine, but it is always an application of error. Error applied results in the function of the arrogance skills and develops the loser believer. Anger as an arrogant and emotional reaction hinders the conversion of GNOSIS into EPIGNOSIS. It hinders the true function of hearing as the means of becoming the doer of the Word.
9. Human viewpoint is related to psychiatry and self-analysis as the solution to problems in life. Self-analysis is the way you grow up and get away from any dependence on any of the functions of psychiatry (other than medication). From the three arrogance skills any psychologist can take you down the path of human viewpoint.
10. Believers who reject their invisible assets and refuse to function under the power of God substitute energy of the flesh for the power of God; human viewpoint for Bible doctrine.
a. 1 Cor 2:5, “That your faith should not be in the wisdom of man [human viewpoint], but in the power from God [Bible doctrine in the soul].”
b. 2 Cor 5:7, “For we walk by faith and not by sight.” Faith is divine viewpoint.
11. Grace orientation in spiritual autonomy excludes human ability, human help, and human viewpoint.
12. Human viewpoint is related to cliques and the human self-esteem thinking that goes with them.
a. Dependency on a clique sets aside Bible doctrine which is necessary to attain spiritual self-esteem. In fact, the clique leader often redefines spiritual self-esteem in terms of bad human viewpoint.
b. Therefore, Bible doctrine is replaced by human viewpoint as the clique leader establishes control by counseling and even lecturing.
c. Clique leaders filter all doctrine; and they distort it with human viewpoint, motivated by crusader arrogance.
d. Once you are born again, you can forget all about human self-esteem. We are totally dependent on the Lord Jesus Christ and absolutely not trusting in yourself. Trusting in yourself is human viewpoint. Your personal sense of destiny is your spiritual self-esteem and is far, far greater than human self-esteem. Problem solving devices are a grace gift from God which replace human viewpoint solutions, such as: psychology, defense mechanisms, and other things that remove the believer from the reality of God’s grace.
13. Spiritual advance wipes out human viewpoint.
a. When spiritual self-esteem combines with providential preventative suffering to form spiritual autonomy, spiritual autonomy has dynamic force in eliminating a new echelon of human viewpoint. So each advance in spiritual adulthood eliminates a certain amount of human viewpoint that is innate and resident in our thinking.
b. When spiritual autonomy combines with momentum testing to form spiritual maturity, spiritual maturity functions to eliminate another echelon of human viewpoint.
c. When spiritual maturity faces evidence testing to glorify God in the historic extension of the angelic conflict, the last cobwebs of human viewpoint are removed from the thinking.
d. When human viewpoint comes into conflict with divine viewpoint, instead of pushing aside divine viewpoint, there must be the search and destroy missions from your metabolized doctrine to eliminate human viewpoint from your life.
e. Each stage of the advance in spiritual adulthood destroys a battalion of human viewpoint which has infiltrated the mind, often since early childhood.
f. The lifestyle of wisdom is the victory of the inculcation of divine viewpoint over human viewpoint, the teaching ministry of God the Holy Spirit.
g. So you must entirely change your human viewpoint and no longer regard yourself or any other believers as inferior or superior under any human category, but as a member of the royal family of God, with your very own portfolio of invisible assets plus a perfect and wonderful plan, guaranteed to give you a happiness you never dreamed existed, to provide for you blessings beyond description.
h. Doctrinal viewpoint changes every bit of human viewpoint you’ve learned.
i. With all that doctrine in your soul, you never again feel threatened, and you never again slip into the human viewpoint of psychological living. You will rarely get into demon influence. Cognitive self-confidence protects your soul from being demonized, since it means maximum application of doctrine. This prepares you for momentum testing.
j. If your soul is not filled with doctrine, it is filled with human viewpoint.
k. We were born with a stream of consciousness which fills with garbage and human viewpoint from the lust pattern of the sin nature. But God has provided wealth to replace all the garbage and human viewpoint in our stream of consciousness. But we must comply with 2 Cor 10:5, “Assaulting and demolishing cosmic thoughts and every obstacle of pride which attacks the objective knowledge of God, even making a prisoner of every human viewpoint system of thought to the authority of Christ.”
14. The utilization of human power is usually a matter of coercion or the wrong influence of human viewpoint. Power politics represents collective human viewpoint. Its approach to crisis includes alliance and compromise with evil, the welfare state, and communism.
15. Many believers have human viewpoint with regard to the pastor and what he is supposed to be doing. Faithfulness is required of the pastor. There is no standard personality for the gift or function of pastor-teacher. The only standard requisite is that every pastor, regardless of his personal popularity, speaking ability, the size of his congregation, or any other factor related to human viewpoint achievement, must be found in faithful teaching of the word of God.
16. Human viewpoint is a function of reversionism.
a. Reversionism is an act of reversing or turning in the opposite way, or a state of being so turned. As believers we were designed to execute the protocol plan of God. But in reversionism we turn the other way from divine viewpoint and cannot be distinguished from our pre-salvation status. We are believers thinking human viewpoint.
b. Reversionism is the act of reverting to a former state, habit, belief, or practice of post salvation sinning. Reversionism is a reversal of your priorities, your attitudes, your affections, the object of your personal love accompanied by the destruction of your impersonal love, and the change of your modus operandi and personality. Inside the cosmic system you completely change your personality and revert to the thinking of your pre-salvation human viewpoint.
c. The believer has lost complete control of his life. He has replaced any doctrine he ever had with false doctrine and human viewpoint. In his thinking, he cannot be distinguished from his unbeliever counterpart.
d. This is manifest in our society in the glorification of sexual sins. Fornication excludes the soul, and therefore always produces wrong man/wrong woman. Shopping around is human viewpoint.
e. In reversionism the memory center of the stream of consciousness is also the human viewpoint of life.
f. Ps 10:6, 11, 13 reveals the human viewpoint thinking of the reversionist related to the heart. “He says in his heart, ‘I shall not be moved to all generations, I shall not be in adversity.’ He says in his heart, ‘God has forgotten me, He has hidden His face from me. He will never see it. Why has the wicked [believer] spurned God?’ He has said in his heart, ‘You will not hold me responsible.’”
g. The rationalizing maladjustment to the justice of God is found in Isa 47:10, “And you felt secure in your evil, and you said to yourself, ‘No one sees me.’ Your evil wisdom and your human viewpoint knowledge has deluded you, for you have thought in your heart, ‘I am, and there is no one as good as I am.’”
17. Human viewpoint produces bad timing in life. When the believer is out of synchronization with the plan and timing of God, he uses human viewpoint and adopts his own timing.
18. When believers look at life from the human viewpoint, they impugn the motives of others.
19. The present trend today among many believers is to emphasize experience and interaction with people. This sets aside the number one priority of relationship with God, which can only be fulfilled through the daily perception and application of doctrine. This is understandable from the human viewpoint, since all you see are people; you rub elbows with people all the time. Therefore, it is inevitable that you will be people-conscious. But to assign number one priority to God and relationship with Him requires a tremendous amount of perception of Bible doctrine.
20. Human viewpoint creates dissension and divisions among believers. Dissension, division, and dispute originate from rejection or ignorance of Bible doctrine, plus the infiltration of human viewpoint, which inevitably exists where doctrine is rejected. The problem solving devices are a grace gift from God which replace human viewpoint solutions, psychology, and defense mechanisms.
a. Even the psychological conclusion that every race has its good and bad ones is at best human viewpoint. 1 Cor 12:13, “For by means of one Spirit we were all baptized [baptism of the Holy Spirit] into one body, whether Jews or Greeks [no racial discrimination], whether slaves or free [no social distinctions], and all were made [caused] to drink one Spirit.”
b. There are no human viewpoint distinctions. There is no racial discrimination or social distinctions. Once you believe in Jesus Christ, you must regard yourself as a person, having no superiority or inferiority complex. You are a member of the royal family with equal privilege and equal opportunity. You are arrogant, if you are preoccupied with yourself in terms of inferiority or superiority.
21. When a believer sets himself up as a role model through counseling, he or she has brashly added arrogance and blasphemy to good, and parlayed it into evil. This blasphemy refocuses the attention of the victim away from Bible doctrine to at best good advise and at worst human viewpoint.
22. Human viewpoint is a problem is dating and right-man/right-woman relationships. Human viewpoint says, “Find the right person.” Bible doctrine says, “Be the right person.” Impersonal love is manufactured by Bible doctrine. Personal love is manufactured by human viewpoint, including sin nature control, lust, emotion, vanity, arrogance, human desires, and self-gratification.
23. Your happiness is related to lack of human viewpoint in the soul. Our daily decisions are definitely related to our mental attitude. Our mental attitude is related to the accumulation of Bible doctrine in our life. If we have human viewpoint mental attitude, we will be perpetually miserable.
24. Another problem with human viewpoint is the problem of consensus human viewpoint. This is where everyone agrees with a human solution to a problem because everyone agrees. Agreement is no solution to a problem.
a. A personal sense of destiny takes a stand against consensus human viewpoint. Consensus human viewpoint prevailed in the bivouac of Israel until David arrived. The entire army of Israel was afraid.
b. A personal sense of destiny is objective viewpoint in contrast to self-absorption which is subjective viewpoint. A personal sense of destiny begins to eliminate the human viewpoint in your life.
c. A personal sense of destiny is the major sponsorer of the changeover from human to divine viewpoint of life. Therefore a personal sense of destiny is a must in your life.
d. The problem solving devices are designed by God for every believer to deal with every adversity, every problem of suffering in this life, but to do so from your own soul, not from someone else’s human viewpoint counseling, not from the great attacks of legalism among believers.
25. Human viewpoint advocates personality change; divine viewpoint does not.
a. The purpose of the protocol plan of God is divine control of your life, not change.
b. The purpose of the protocol plan of God is divine will in your life understood, then your response has to be from your own volition, not change in your personality.
c. The lust for change through human ability rejects both the grace provision and the grace policy of God and ignores the two power options of the protocol plan of God (the filling of the Spirit and cognition of Bible doctrine). Such believers become losers who function under three spheres of human viewpoint: they feel entitled to do what they want to do or what some legalist has said they ought to do, they feel exempt from the rules of God which contradict their legalism, they expect others to rescue them and solve all their problems.
d. Losers seek to change their personalities; winners seek to change their character and integrity. Winners change their character through following the protocol plan of God to its logical and spiritual conclusion. Winners make these changes from metabolized doctrine in the stream of consciousness.
e. God is not looking for self-improvement, but integrity and character, transformation through the two power options on the FLOT line of the soul.
26. We cannot squeeze grace into the narrow confines of human viewpoint, but we can and should live by grace through the wide expanse of God’s thinking. We must not and cannot distort grace to comply with the lust pattern of our sin natures, but we expand our grace horizon through spiritual skills the filling of the Holy Spirit, cognition and inculcation of Bible doctrine, and execution of God’s plan. Grace does not give us what we want, but grace gives us what God wants, which is far better for each one of us.
27. Occupation with Christ rejects human viewpoint, 2 Cor 5:14-17, “For the love for Christ keeps on motivating us, and we have reached the conclusion that One [Jesus Christ] died as a substitute for all; therefore, all [members of the human race] have died [real spiritual death at birth]. Furthermore, He [Jesus Christ] died a substitute for all [unlimited atonement], in order that those who live [believer in protocol plan] should no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and was resurrected. Therefore, in the future, we regard no one from the human viewpoint even though we have known Christ from the human viewpoint.”
a. Occupation with Christ eliminates the human viewpoint of life. Human viewpoint makes you miserable and makes you argue with others about everything in life. Human viewpoint holds an opinion about everything in life and is intolerant of anyone else’s opinion. You cannot hold opinions to the point of agitation and execute God’s plan for your life. The other side of the coin is to complain about everything. Occupation with Christ eliminates all human viewpoint.
b. What does the phrase, “even though we have known Christ from the human viewpoint,” mean?
(1) As unbelievers, we were ignorant of Jesus Christ and did not love Him. We used His name in profanity or blasphemy or in erroneous concepts. Therefore, we knew Him only from the human viewpoint.
(2) But now with cognitive self-confidence in spiritual self-esteem and cognitive independence in spiritual autonomy, we no longer regard Christ from the human viewpoint of ignorance and non-love.
28. There’s a Biblical answer to human viewpoint solutions related to thinking. 2 Cor 10:4-6, “For the equipment and the weapons of our warfare [spiritual] are not human attributes, but attributes of power [divine dynasphere] by means of God [Father], against the destruction of fortifications [cosmic thinking], assaulting and demolishing [with Bible doctrine] speculations [cosmic thinking, human viewpoint] and every obstacle of arrogance against the knowledge of God; even making a prisoner of every thought [contrary to the Word of God] to the obedience of Christ; holding in readiness [metabolized doctrine as an instant reaction force] to punish all deviation when your obedience has been fulfilled.” Metabolized Bible doctrine in your frame of reference provides your first divine viewpoint, and it begins to shape your mental attitude for the conflict between divine and human viewpoint, which is a constant struggle until you reach spiritual adulthood.
29. Failure to use divine power means accepting a cheap substitute in the function of human viewpoint self-improvement. Only the function of the two power options of the spiritual life can fulfill the protocol principle of God’s plan for the Church Age.